That's right, I don't have to wear my "no-nos" (the arm restraints) anymore and the pesky tube is out of my nose, but before I show you how cute I am now, I have to show you some pictures from the day before I got the nose-tube out. So, here are my pictures.

I'm not afraid of the grass anymore. In fact, I quite enjoy running around the yard.



Hangin' out with the neighbor.

Oh, look! There is a bunch of water in this chair.
I wonder what would happen if I hit it just right.

YESSSSSSSSSS! It makes a big splash!

I could do THAT again!

Oooooooh, this little chair has water in it too!

Thursday afternoon I got the nose tube out and afterwards
Mommy took me to the zoo. We saw lots of animals but the bears
were sleeping so I didn't get to hear them roar.

I liked looking at the fish in the aquarium.

I was soooooo tired but Mommy wanted to
take my picture without my nose-tube. So,
this is the best I could do at the moment.

But, once Daddy got home from his trip I decided
that I could try to squeeze out a bigger grin....

How's this?

Or this?
I'm so glad that Daddy can push me on my truck again.
That is sooooooo fun.

More smiles.......



Adorable! :-)
ReplyDelete!!! So CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete