Thursday, July 16, 2009

More pictures to share

I don't remember what Daddy fed me,
but Oooooooh, it was good!

This week Daddy cut down a big tree in the front yard.
I had to stand back but I wanted to see everything he was doing.

Wow, wow, wow!
I can't believe that tree is in the driveway.

Once the tree was cut down
there were a lot of sticks to pick up.

I'm such a good helper.
I carried so many sticks to the burn pit.

Look at all those sticks!

On Thursday morning I decided to use the cup
that the fruit came in to drink my milk.
Mommy just gave me a little bit at a time
so I didn't make too big of a mess.


More please.

By suppertime I had graduated from the
little fruit cup-cup to a BIG glass.

I did a good job not making too big of a mess.
I think I like being a big boy and drinking out of a big glass.
But don't worry, I still like my sippy cup.

My Dad and I keep up with the latest family news
when we talk to people on the phone.
He uses the big phone and I use Mommy's cell phone.


Sometimes I have so many people to talk to
on the phone that I figured I might just as well
talk to two at a time. How does that sound?

2 comments:

  1. those are great, I wish I could come over more to see him. I would come tomorrow but I have to work. He is changin so much, I am gonna go off to college and he wont even remember me when I come back cause I dont see him enough. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing - he is growing up so fast! He is so cute!!! Love to all. Lou

    ReplyDelete