Saturday, July 11, 2009

A busy week...

I have been so busy this week I haven't had time to update the blog. There are lots of pictures, though, so let's get on with the week's activities, OK?

The neighbors' finally got their pool put up and the water isn't toooooo freezing cold, so Mommy and I went over to swim for a while.

I like playing fetch with the neighbor's little doggy.

And I like floating around the pool in this little ducky.
We bought one for little Raya, too, so we both can float around.

This pool is sure a lot bigger than my bathtub!
I'm not too sure about lying down on my back
in this big pool!

After I was done swimming, I learned
how to feed crackers to the dogs.
It tickled my fingers when they licked them.

When we got home I decided I needed to put on my running shoes...

...and do my stretches before jogging around the house.


On Tuesday we went to the big county fair. We saw all kinds of animals that I have read about in my books. Some of the animals are really noisy and some are really big. We had a good time there.

Rabbits, Hens, Roosters...

Hey, a pink pig! Just like in my book!

I liked the wooley lamb.

You mean to tell me that my milk comes from THAT?!

Here's lookin' at you.

The petting zoo was fun and I got to touch a lot of animals.





I saw a really big bear!
(But it didn't roar either.)

I wasn't too keen on the silly clown
and I didn't want his silly balloon.

It was soooooo windy that my hair was blowing backwards.

I liked watching the horses and their riders.
Maybe someday I'll ride a horse.

Before we left the fair we went to the grandstand and watched the monster truck do some tricks and we saw the car-rollover contest. I watched those very closely so that when we got home I could do those tricks with my toys. I have a little toy grader that looks like the big machine they used to push the crashed cars off the track, so I now I use that to push my toys from one side of the living room to the other. It was a lot of fun! I was so tired when we got home from the fair but am looking forward to going again sometime.

I'm a very good helper. I like helping with the dishwasher.

But I still don't like to get my picture taken!
I ALMOST escaped this one!

Remember how I screamed when Mommy & Daddy tried to give me a bath when we were in China?
Well, now my only screams are squeals of joy.
I LOVE taking a bath now.

Laughter is good medicine!

I'm trying to get the hang of dressing myself.
I'm not sure what I did wrong here, but something to do with the feet I think.

I don't know where Mommy came up with that extra pajama leg.

Oh, YEAH! I get to ride a horsey!!

Go, Daddy, Go!
Giddy-up!


1 comment:

  1. haha these are great, such a change, he wasnt even interested in the animals at the zoo in china was he?

    ReplyDelete