Tuesday, July 28, 2009


My days recently have been spent playing and helping
Mommy and Daddy around the house.
Here are some pictures to show you just what I've been doing.

I love my swing...
but somehow I always end up asleep.


Yes, this IS a movie...



Helping with laundry is one of my favorite things.
I don't know why Mommy always has to put
things in the basket. It's for me to play in, isn't it?




Remember the day Daddy cut down the big tree in the front yard?
Well, I ALSO have a chain saw and I TOO can cut down trees.
I was working on cutting down Mommy's banana tree that is in the family room
but got my saw down in the dirt and that just dulls the chain.
Bothers!

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!
At least there was a soft blanket behind the chair to fall into.

I love playing in my cupboard
with all the plastic containers.

But I still don't like to get my picture taken!

OK, I'll be silly for just ONE more picture.

Sorry it has been so long between posts this time. Don't give up on me, though. I'll be back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment