
What a sweetie!

Practicing going up and down steps

Little G & Dr. Chen, my Chinese teacher

Drs Gonzalez, I presume.

"I love my Daddy!"

"And, I love my son!"

A peek out the window early one morning

TWO cowlicks! The cows were busy that day!

Checkin' out the fishtank with the neighbor

Father & Son
Both wore the little sweater that Guille has on.

Look at all those blocks!

Waiting to see ANOTHER doctor at our visit to the
cleft/cranio-facial team at Children's Hospital

Just like the shirt says, "Toadally Cute"

Getting the hang of how a truck works

Hey, I'm over here!

My baby graduated to a sippy cup today!
It was HIS idea! He decided he didn't want the bottle, so we tried
the sippy cup. And he likes to do it all by himself.
Yesterday the cleft team said he needed to be using a sippy cup before his
surgery because it doesn't go as far into his mouth as a bottle. So,
it's a good thing that he wants to use the sippy cup.

Look at meeee!

All by myself!



I need to come see him again, I am jealous that those people got to hold him, but guessin he is gettin better with people? When can I come see him?! He is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures. Looks as if he is fitting into the family beautifully. Can't say how happy we are for you and we hope the surgery is soon so he can get one more major hurdle out of his little life. God Bless Tom and LInda
ReplyDelete