Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday... Guille rules the roost

We got a VERY good night's sleep last night, though I'm still pretty tired today.  Guille woke up a very happy boy and was ready to explore his new surroundings.  

After breakfast he headed straight for his toys.  Little by little he explored another room in the house and I think he's feeling pretty comfortable now.  The 2 of us stayed home while Guillermo had to go to the college for graduation festivities.  We had quite a morning playing and exploring.  After lunch we both laid down for a nap.  I had PLANNED on sleeping about an hour.  After TWO hours Guillermo tried to wake me up, but I couldn't keep my eyes open, so Guille and I cuddled (and slept) for another hour.  I was STILL wanting to sleep, but knew that I needed to stay awake so I will be able to sleep tonight.  

We had our first visitors this evening.  A family from church stopped by to meet the little dude.  They had put a big "welcome home" sign on the front door of our house.  It was so nice to see that when we came in.  Guille wasn't too sure about getting down while they were here, but he DID flash them a few smiles and even giggled once or twice.  I think we'll try to get to church tomorrow.  I think he'll do just fine!  

When they left we went over to the neighbors to celebrate Mike's college graduation.  Baby Raya is growing so fast, though she still is having some eating troubles so please continue to pray for her.  We had a good visit there.  When we got home Guille helped put his toys in the toy box and was ready to put on his jammies and hit the sack.  He was asleep in less than 5 minutes after putting him in his bed.  

I'll add some pictures to this post tomorrow (I hope), but for now... I'm going to bed too.  Good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment