Wow, it has been a loooooong week! We haven't taken many pictures this week, just done a lot of snuggling. All this talk about "Oh, you're getting your tonsils out. You'll get to eat ice cream and pudding, and jello...." is for the birds! I've had a hard enough time just drinking things. Mama and Daddy even told me that if I didn't start drinking more I would get dehydrated and they would have to take me back to the hospital. I certainly didn't want to do that. SO, I gulped it all down.
Today I'm finally feeling a little bit better. I even ate some tuna salad and a soft cookie. Pudding is good and I'm even drinking quite a lot more.
Thanks for praying for me. Please continue, because I think my throat and ears still hurt a lot, but I'm a tough guy and I'll get through it. :)
You will feel better soon. Just do as Mommy and Daddy say and you will be ok. Love you. Lou
ReplyDelete