
Some robins built a nest on our front porch light.
There were four baby birds in the nest,
but when I looked on Wednesday,
there was only one left.

Not far from the robins' nest we found another nest.
Hidden in the branches of a bush was a cardinal's nest.
There were two babies in that nest. They were so tiny.
Good thing we took a picture Wednesday morning because
both baby birds flew that afternoon.
On Thursday afternoon we made this movie.
A loooong time ago, Mama made up a silly song about me and hamburgers.
So, get ready for some silly, silly fun!
(Be sure to pause the music on the side so you can hear me.)
"Hamburger Boy"

And tonight, Mama and I were getting ready to have this orange for a snack when she remembered that we didn't get a wet washcloth to clean up the stickies.
So, while she was getting the cloth...
I PEELED THE ORANGE!
As you can see, I did a very fine job of peeling it.
Guess I won't have to wait for Mama to peel my oranges anymore.
I'm getting to be so independent!



You are silly! I love the song you sang. Aren't birds wonderful? I am so glad you have gotten to discover them! Love to all. Lou
ReplyDelete