Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday AND Tuesday! Time flies when you're havin' fun.

Yesterday I just played a lot. My lip is starting to get a little bit red above it and Mommy doesn't like it. We are praying that it's not a reaction to medicine or some infection. Will you pray for me too?

I know, this isn't my best photo, but you can see the redness between my lip and nose on the right side of my face. The little red spot right on my lip is just some yucky stuff that Mom needs to clean off. You can depend on me throwing a fit because it hurts a little when it gets messed with. Oh, I try to be brave, but it still is no fun!

Tuesday we ate supper on the deck again. I was a little bit distracted because the neighbors are putting up their new pool and I really wanted to go over there and watch.
(After supper I got to go over and watch the big dump truck dump a load of pea-gravel in their driveway. Then I got to play in it. It was dirty, and oh so fun!

Ooooooooooh, so good!

Never mind the drips on my lip, what do you think of my spikey hairdoo?

Tomorrow we get to go back to the doctor's office to have my one week check-up. We'll ask about the redness and some itty-bitty bumps on my face. And we'll ask about this bothersome thing sticking out my left nostril. But, most of all we'll be glad to get the check-up done and come back home to play. Thank you for praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment