Friday, June 19, 2009

Late night pics... at least 9:00!

Today we did a lot of just playing in the house but did manage to get outside for a little while. Guille sure loves being outside and when it's rainy he's always pointing outside and wondering why he can't go out and play. Maybe when he's a little older I'll send him out to play in the rain and splash in the puddles, but not today.

He's feeling so much better all the time. He's trying to smile and laugh, but you can tell it must hurt a little bit. We drove down to a nearby town for supper and a trip to the toy store to spend a gift card that he received. On the trip down he discovered that he can put his lips together and make sounds. He tried to do the raspberry thing but I think that's for another day. He worked on getting an "m" sound and he's close! I can't wait for that one!!

On the way home from our shopping trip we realized we hadn't taken any pictures today, so here are a few "late night" pictures of the star of the show!

Why is Daddy taking my picture while I'm on the floor?
(Mommy's reply: Because at the moment you can't get away!)

Staring off into space?
Researching?
Too tired to care?

I'm trying to smile. It hurts a little, but I'm a tough guy, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment