Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Birthday message to our son: (even though he can't read it)

Happy birthday, Little G!

Oh how I wish I could hold you and hug you tight today on your birthday.  We sang happy birthday to you, even though you didn’t hear us.  We prayed that you would have a happy day, a good day, that someone would give you an extra special hug.  We emailed someone in China to see if they could deliver a cake for you today.  I hope they were able to do it.  I guess we’ll find out next week.  I can hardly wait to meet you.  I love you so much.   

Daddy says “Hi Little One.  Happy Birthday! – See you soon.”

When we get home and settled we'll have a little birthday party for you.  That will be fun, don't you think?  

Today I worked on getting all the paperwork in order so everything is ready for us to go to China to get you.  It's hard to believe that in 4 days we will be on our way! 

Happy birthday, little one.  We WILL see you SOON!  We love you!    Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment