Tuesday, April 7, 2009

23 days and counting!

Yep, that's right!  In 23 days we leave for China to go get Little G!!!  The adoption travel coordinator called at 2:20 this afternoon to tell us that we have our travel approval and so it looks like April 30 will be when we travel.  She said they had hoped to get a group for the 23 of April, but China has another holiday in that time period so we can't go then.  I'll take April 30, though!!  It IS still in April!! :)  (Can't get any closer to the "end of April" than the 30!)

We are soooooooooo excited to finally know our travel dates.  Well, at least tenative travel dates.  The travel coordinator has to make appointments with the US consolate in China before we can get our airline tickets.  

I'll post more about travel plans later.  Now I have to go to church and teach Spanish to a group that is going to Honduras on April 24.  It would have been fun to go on that trip, but THIS trip to CHINA is going to be so much more exciting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I am so excited to finally meet my newest nephew. The 3 weeks will go faster than you think and you'll be bringing him home.

    ReplyDelete