Happy birthday, sweet girl!
I wish we could have celebrated your second birthday with you.
We thought of you many times during the day
and prayed that you would be healthy, strong and happy.
We are so thankful that you are in a place that they are taking such good care of you while you wait for us to go get you.
I'm glad to see that you got the cake that we sent for your birthday.
We are happy that you were able to share it with your friends and your nannies.
It looks like it was tasty!
We also sent you an album with pictures of us, our house, and things you will soon know as your own. I hope you like the panda bears too.
We can't wait to meet you and bring you home.
We are all looking forward to snuggling you and watching you grow into the beautiful little lady that God has created you to be. The determination and spunk that show in your pictures are so exciting to see.
Keep smiling, Little One! Hopefully we will see you soon!!
Love, Mama, Daddy and Guille
(I'm sure Isaac will be excited to meet you too!)





hey! Just thought I would check and see how yall were doin, and wow what a crazy exciting update. I had no idea yall were going to get another sweet little one! But now i guess you are getting two?!? Thats so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow is everything else going for yall?