Yep, that's what I need to do. Break it up. I thought I was doing a good job of getting pictures ready to post from our trip to Gramma & Grampa's house for Easter, but realize that it needs to be broken up into more than one post. So, here starts our journey.

I got the spiffiest new sunglasses. They're GREEN!
But, try as I might to stay awake on the trip,
I just couldn't do it.

Once we got to Grampa & Gramma's house,
they gave me TWO cookies!

And look what else I found!
SNOW!
I know, there's not much of it left, but it's still snow!

Gramma has the coolest toys on her porch.
Look at this big bike!

And a workbench.
Wow, this thing must be old! It was Elizabeth's daddy's.

I can ride this bike, Oh, yes I can!
What do you mean, I have to peddle?

Looking out the window, enjoying the day.

And suddenly, Aunt Joyce appears out of nowhere!

Hey, Dylan, can we help you?

Oops! You mean those 100 pegs weren't supposed to go on the floor?

Don't look now, Elizabeth.
Pretend we don't see your Grandpa building that tower.

Then when he's not looking....

CRASH!
hahahahaha

Hey, Uncle David, would you build another tower?

We'll get more blocks out.

Um, excuse us please.... We could use some help.

Never mind. I'll get in the box and throw them out.

Shew! That was harder than it looked.

A walk to the school playground for...
Swings...

riding on Grampa's scooter...

and SLIDES!...

Have I mentioned that I love slides?

Now THAT is a SLIDE!

Back at Gramma's there are more toys to play with.
How 'bout a game of football?

Of course I'll play football with you.
But I don't know how.

Don't worry. Elizabeth will show me how to play.
First you put on the helmet.

Like this.
Hold still, Guille.
You're kinda tall for me to put this on you.
OK, Thanks, but no thanks.
That silly hat is no fun to wear.
I'll just stick to "kid play".

Havin' a chat with my Grampa.

We met Ken & Betty for lunch and they brought me a present.

Hmm, wonder what could be in this bag.

Hey! There is something really cool in there.

Look! Cars, a ball, animals!
Wow, what more could a boy want?
(Food?)

We sure love Ken & Betty.
They have been our friends for all my life.
Even longer!

Back at the ranch. What? Is there trouble brewing?

Don't worry, Gramma! We've got you covered.
We've got squirt guns!
No water and we don't know how to make them work...
but that's beside the point.

Gettin' ready for a snack.

Kinda crumby cake.
Here, Guille, let me help you with that.

Ya want some more?

Aunt Judy came for a visit and we played at the park for a long time.

I had to get rid of my shoes and socks, though.

I love playing with Elizabeth.

She's so much fun.

Too bad we live so far apart.

Havin' some time with Gramma at the park.

And, OH! Look! A TREE!

Bubbles!
Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

What card do you have, Grampa? Huh? Let me see!

It's OATMEAL!
I LOVE oatmeal!

Gramma brought out a bag of treasures.

Elizabeth and I got to help unload the bag.

Then we showed Grampa what treasures we had found.

And we pretended to try them out.
Mmm! Hot chocolate!

She HUGGED me!
Aren't we cute?
OK.... Whew! Part one is ready to post. I'll try to get part two up before too long.




I am sooo glad to see you again. I have been watching for Easter pictures and was wondering about y'all. I am glad you got to go to Iowa. Anxiously awaiting the next installment. Love to all. Lou
ReplyDelete