Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Break it up... and put it back together.

My cousin Dylan kept us entertained by hanging objects from his face.
Remember in October he did spoons? No he's doing shoes!

The day before Easter, we went to the local park for an Easter egg hunt.
Someone had brought two little lambs for us to pet.

Pretty soft!

Then it was time to look for eggs in the grass.
Hey, there's one right there!

A bit cold and windy for my liking, but it was all fun.

Beefstick break

There's Dylan showing his talents again.
Look at all those bubbles on that wand.

Bubbles and big sticks!
What a great combination!

What, you mean these sticks aren't for popping bubbles?

I wonder how many of these things you need.

Never mind... bubbles are much more fun!

Sunday afternoon, we had our own Easter egg hunt in Gramma & Grampa's back yard.
Some of those eggs were hidden so well.
What am I supposed to be looking at?

You say there's an egg somewhere around here?

OH, up there! Pretty tricky hiding them above my head.

Getting quite a pail full of eggs and candy.

I think there's enough in here to take a break from hunting and try a few pieces.

Then maybe I'll look around a little more.

Naaah, I've got enough. Back to eating!

Oh, Look! This egg has my name on it!

Fun with uncle Tom.

A picture with Gramma & Grampa the morning we had to leave.

When we got home there were lots of flowers blooming.
Spring is such a beautiful time of year.


1 comment:

  1. You are not a baby boy any more! You are growing tall and big. You look more like a big boy everytime I see a new Picture. Did I see somewhere that you might be coming to Kentucky this summer? I sure hope so. I can't wait to meet you face to face. Love to all. Lou

    ps. of course I would love to see your mommy again too. You know - I knew her a long time ago, even before you did. She has always been really great. Love again. Lou

    ReplyDelete