Friday, February 5, 2010

9 Months, Hamburgers, Kisses & a Carnival

Can you believe it? I've been adopted for 9 months already!
I am so thankful for my family.

Fixin' hamburgers

Momma was trying to get me to say "hamburger" for the movie, but I wasn't too cooperative.
She tricked me, though! So... here's to hamburgers & cars!



I very carefully unwrapped all these kisses so we could make cookies.

And those that weren't needed for the cookies got lined up for snack time!
Mmmm!

Getting my first tattoo
Our church had a Winter carnival for kids with games & goodies.
We had to drive in the snow to get there, but we all had a great time.

There was a jumping house with a slide for the little kids
and a bigger slide for the bigger kids. I was too little to go on the big slide.

(There is a lot of noise in the rest of the movies because there were a lot of people at the carnival. So, you might want to turn down the volume to view the rest of these.)


I love the "plop" at the end of the slide!

I tried some cotton candy. I didn't like it too much...

...But Daddy did!

I like ICE, but oooooooooh, this was toooo cold!



Momma helped me make this marshmallow snowman.

Bowling for Snowmen
It only looks like it was going to be a strike.

Fishing

Learning patience and waiting in line

We were waiting for the coolwhip toss.
Since I'm not quite as tall as some of the kids, I got to get closer...
... maybe a little tooooo close!?!?!



A doggy balloon

What a fun time! Now it's time to go home and go to sleep.
Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the videos. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. It's hard to believe how Guille has developmentally changed so much...but that's what happens when babies grow and don't stay babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tat. :) lou

    ReplyDelete