
Beautiful fresh snowfall

And it was finally a "sticky" snow.
You know, the kind you can make snowmen out of.
But I couldn't go out and play in it because I was
"Cooped up with croup"
But since I had to stay inside, we decided to make the best of it:

We made a tent to play in.
We made ice cream with snow.

We played silly games.

We spent a LOT of TIME in my room.
The humidity in there must have been close to 80%!
You could almost wring the humidity out of the air, but
that's what I needed to help get over my croup.
We played ball,

we built lots of things,

we watched movies, colored,
looked out the window (after we wiped the water off of it),
read books, sang songs,
and played with lots of different toys.

Once I got feeling better,
I put on my boots and told Mama I was ready to go outside!
Hmmm, she still wouldn't let me go out!

FINALLY!
We went outside and "tried" to build a snowman.
As you recall, I LOVE to knock down anything that resembles a tower.
So, the poor snowman didn't have a chance. I knocked his block off several times!
Mama kept picking it up and putting it back on,
at least until we got a picture.

Look out snowman! Here I come (again)!

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!
Maybe I pushed a little too hard on the poor snowman that time, huh?

"Sleep" little snowman, "sleep".

This shoveling is hard work!
Is a shoveler's work ever done?
This year, I think a lot of people are wondering that!
Enough is enough!

OK, so life in pajamas and building things is quite nice.
Yes, I DID get dressed today, for about 15 minutes. Then I wanted my 'jamas back on.


After my nap, I got dressed again and we drove up to Lake Erie.
Can you believe we're walking on water?!?!?!

Woo-hoo! This walking on a lake is quite fun!

We went over to the other side of the peninsula to see what Lake Erie looked like.
Wow! The "ice dunes" were so impressive! Huge chunks of ice everywhere!
This is the same spot where we have pictures posted from September 1. I thought it was cold then, but today was a bit chillier!

Climbing on one of the ice dunes.

This ice had heaved up and made a huge "cave".
No, we didn't go inside!

Ah, what a fun day at the beach!
(Can't wait to spend a day at the beach when I don't have to wear a coat!)

OK, I guess all good things must come to an end.
Back to the car and the trip home.
I'm glad I got dressed today!
Tomorrow we are going to a Chinese New Year party.
Hopefully we'll get some fun pictures and get them posted before too long.
Thanks for being patient and checking up on me from time to time.
Have a great day.



No comments:
Post a Comment