Monday, January 18, 2010

A "quick" stop for "fast food"... not anymore!

Mega-Muffin!
Abuela sent this huge muffin home with us.
It made a great breakfast--TWICE!

When I finished my milk, I stacked the glasses!
I didn't know I was supposed to finish the drink in BOTH glasses before stacking them!

Yikes! Someone forgot to turn off the fountain!
This is at the local park. It has been fun watching the ice "sculpture" change.

Just a second ago I had my boots on and I was ready to go outside.
Mommy said it was time to go to bed, not outside. Ah, nuts!

While I was helping Daddy burn the trash,
Mommy was having a heart attack to see me so close to the fire...
...with a fire-stirring stick in my hand!

And, yep, as the title of this post says, the days of stopping for a quick bite at a fast food place are over. At least for a while.
Today I braved the play area and mastered climbing to the top without help!
We were only there for three hours. I didn't really want to leave, but Mommy had chores to do, then we had to go get Dad from work.

I can't wait for the next time we go to one of those eating places with toys!

The little "milk" glasses were quite tasty too!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm, I hope you saved a little of the muffin for me... I love the updates. Love to all, Lou

    ReplyDelete