Friday, August 21, 2009

Another week, lots more pictures

I'm really starting to like reading.
I keep my favorite books in my personal library...
here in the arm of the rocking chair.

I went with Daddy to the observatory and helped work on the dome.

Then I went outside and did a little exploring.


When we got home it was nice just to chill a bit with Daddy.

Duplos are still the first thing out in the morning
and the last thing put away at night.

I'm getting pretty good at making towers!

Posing? Who's posing?
I'm waiting for Daddy to give me an airplane ride.

I love playing outside.

Oooooooooooooo!
I have lines on my face!

We went to a wedding and got to blow bubbles.


We also planted some strawberry plants this week.
I got to help water the plants.


More water for the strawberry plants.
This gardening thing is hard work!

Diapers anyone?
One diaper, thirteen diapers... what's the difference?

Helping Daddy get ready for his classes.

I got to try M&Ms for the first time this week.

Drool indicates that I like them.

Smiles and giggles indicate the sugar is kicking in.

What do you mean, I have chocolate on my face?
Don't wash it off... I'm saving it for later.

Look, I built this tower all by myself.

Mommy snuck this picture, but I have to admit...
...it did turn out pretty good, didn't it?
(Mom's note: I love this one!)

I helped Mommy make cookies for the neighbor who left for college.


Surgery to repair Guille's cleft palate is coming up next Thursday, August 27. He will have to be on a liquid diet for at least 10 days and he's NOT going to be happy about that. He likes his food, and anyone else's who will share with him. Please pray that the surgery will go well, that he will heal quickly and not be too frustrated. Thanks for following the blog and for being so supportive to us all. And, as they say on the Beverly Hillbillies... "Y'all come back now, ya hear!"

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We will definitely be praying for the little guy and his parents. Imagine how much more he will enjoy his food after this. Blessings to you all.

    Alan and Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting sooo big. He looks active and happy. I will be prayiing for all of you during the recovery time. Love to all. Lou

    ReplyDelete