Ok, so I haven't kept up with the blog as I had hoped to.
I'll give you a quick update... since I haven't updated you since November... yikes.
On December 3, we celebrated Isaac's
one year "gotcha day".
On the 10th of December, we celebrated Jennai's
one year "gotcha day".
Christmas came a little early at our house
since we would go to Florida to see
Abuela and Juani.
They had not met Isaac and Jennai yet.
On our way to FL, we stayed at a hotel in GA.
We got up and were getting ready to go down for breakfast
when the fire alarms went off.
The firemen let us look at the truck and took a picture with us.
No, the hotel was not really on fire.
We spent Christmas day on the beach.
We had so much fun and want to go back.
Isaac keeps asking when we are going to the beach...
which in Indiana... it may be a while.
We had a good visit with Abuela and Juani.
January 5, Guille lost his first tooth!
We were all beginning to think he was going to
keep his baby teeth forever.
He lost his second tooth on Feb. 5.
The rest of them are hanging tight... not even loose!
I have to brag a bit on Guille's math abilities.
He is in first grade and one day I taught him
multiplication 1 x 5... 3 x 5.
The next day he asked for a piece of paper but didn't want
me to watch what he was doing. He said it was school work.
About 15 minutes later he brought me this paper.
Not bad, huh?
Jennai got her FEET in January!!
She is SO excited to have feet and be able to wear
SHOES!
She is still working on walking by herself.
Nothing bends from the hip down, so it requires a
lot of muscle. She will walk holding onto one hand,
but is still not quite ready to let go.
I think once she does... she'll be running!
IF she's walking by herself by June 20, they said
they will get her knees this summer.
(Yep, learn to walk all over again!)
So, we're praying that she'll decide to walk soon.
Three in a row
Chinese New Year
Getting them all to smile at the same time
can be challenging!!
Jennai and Isaac
Guille STILL likes shoveling.
He made an "adventure path" to the front door
this winter. Lots of twists and turns.
In February, we were visiting in PA and Jennai
learned how to go up and down the stairs.
She's got quite the stomach muscles!
We got a used playset from the neighbors.
It needs quite a bit of work done,
but we are all working on it.
We will sure get a lot of use out of it!
"Cleaning" the back of the slide.
A little mud, a little water....
I like this picture.
No special occasion, just "lined up" and being themselves.
Silly Easter picture.
In PE class, the kids did rock climbing.
Guille quickly scaled the wall and rang the bell.
Isaac was a bit more timid, though this picture
looks like he's getting right up there.
Jennai even got to take a turn.
Today we celebrate Guille's FIVE YEAR Gotcha day.
I have a picture of then and now, but I can't figure out how to add it.
Oh well, you can look back at his pictures from gotcha day
by clicking here:
That's all for now. We'll update again SOMEDAY!
We're hoping to be able to do some fun things this summer,
so until next time, take care.























No comments:
Post a Comment