Monday, November 26, 2012

It's snowing, it's snowing.

 First Snow of the Season!  I AM SO HAPPY!!
OK, so there wasn't a lot of snow,
but there was enough to build a snowman.


 OK, so maybe there wasn't enough snow to build
a standing up snowman.
But, a lazy snowman is still a snowman.
There was even enough snow to 
"scoop up" two snowmen.

We're trying to get things ready for Christmas 
since there won't be a lot of time
between when we get back from
China
and Christmas.

Guille was a BIG help and decorated the tree
while Guillermo and I worked on trip preparations.
I think he did an awesome job
for only being 5 years old.

Guille has also been staying busy creating things with Le gos.
This robot even has moving parts.

One week from now we will have had Isaac for one night
and it will be noon of the second day with him.

Two weeks from now we will have had Jennai for one night
and it will be noon of the second day with her.

It's hard to believe it is so close.

I have heard that 'blogger' is blocked in China,
so my backup plan is to email our updates 
to a friend (who is adopting 3 little ones from Russia).
She will post the updates for us.  
I told her that she doesn't have to put the captions under all the pictures
and try to figure out what goes where. 
Thank you, Ashley, for doing this for us.

Two more days and we're off! 
We covet your continued prayers for our travels
and for our little ones whose little lives will
soon be turned upside down.
We serve an awesome God
and look forward to what HE has in store for our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment