Yes, I certainly am proud to be an American.
I have freedoms that many other people in the world don't.
I am thankful for those who serve to keep me free.
I pray that as I get older the freedom we have now
will still be something we cherish.
Now on to the celebrations!
July 4, 2010
Happy Independence Day

First carnival ride.
A little rickety, but very fun.

We saw Gail and her family.
Zack agreed to go on a ride with me.

This was a WILD ride!
As soon as we started, I fell off the seat, but pulled myself back up.
Maybe I'll try that one again someday,
but for now... the crazy swing in the back yard is wild enough for me.

Aaah, fireworks!

Celebrate!



It is September 7, 2010. I bet you have grown up sooo much since July 4, 2010. I miss seeing updates - I know you and mom must be very busy. Hope to hear from you soon. Love you, Lou
ReplyDelete