
Bad hair day?

Who's having a bad hair day?

Not me!

Surprise! I'm your Christmas present this year!

Now that is one tasty chicken leg!

Shhh! I'm sleeeeeeeeeping.
(Sometimes on the way up or down the stairs I just lie down and say I'm sleeping. I've been told not to play on the steps, and Mommy & Daddy do a good job of watching me. One day I decided I was big enough to go down the basement, without assistance, to visit Dad. I got down that first step before Mommy saw me. She told me to sit down. So I did. As I sat, my head got ahead of the rest of me and, yep, you guessed it... there I went. Head over heals. Sideways, backward, kerrrr-plunk! Mommy & Daddy both ran fast and picked me up. I must have squished several of my guardian angels on the way down because I never did get any bruises from that trip down the stairs. We are all very thankful for that and I am a LOT more cautious on those steps!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
This is the first snow that I got to play in!
I saw snow in October while we were in Iowa, but I didn't play in it.
Thank goodness for snowpants, boots, a warm coat and mittens!

Rolley-poley

Hmmm... it sticks to my mittens.

And it IS kinda cold.

I was so excited to get to pick up sticks that blew down during the storm last week.

Nice fluffy snow that cleaned up with a broom.
I need to get a shovel!

Decorating the Christmas tree with candy canes started out to be a serious task.

You must place them CAREFULLY on the branches.

Or... throw them on.
That works too and it's a lot more fun.

Strikin' a pose with the red hat!
If I don't get a chance to blog before next Friday, I want to wish you a Happy CHRISTMAS.
I know that Santa is just a fun thing, and the real reason for giving gifts at Christmas is to remember the greatest Gift ever given. God gave his only son and sent him as a little tiny baby to come and live on earth, then to die so that we might have eternal life with Him, if we believe in Jesus and ask him to be our personal Savior. Now, that's quite a gift, wouldn't you say?

The hat is pretty cute, though.
Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to you all too. Have a blessed Christmas. Love to all. Lou
ReplyDelete