He's doing very well in his recovery. He's still a bit clingy, but he's spending more time playing with his toys without having to be sitting on someone's lap. He's drinking more all the time, in fact, drinking so much that a diaper lasts about 2 - 3 hours! I guess I'll change him before I go to bed.
He's wanting to eat. He likes to eat and this week has been hard on him. Last night I was talking to a friend on the phone and he came into the living room carrying a pudding cup. (His arm is getting longer! That pudding was up on the kitchen counter!) It was hard to tell him he couldn't have the pudding as pudding, but he was satisfied to have it mixed with enough milk that he could drink it. Then this morning he came to me with a banana. Again, wanted to just eat it, but was content with banana-milk. I sure hope his doctor gives him the OK to eat when we see him on Wednesday.
Here are a few more pictures of our blessing:

MMMmmmmMilk!

Look what I found! Can I have it, please??

Look at me! I smiled so big my eyes closed!

Swingin'. What a better way to spend these recovery days.
In fact, I've been spending so much time in my swing that we came up with a new, crazy way to swing.
Who needs to go to the carnival when you have your own crazy swing in the back yard?

I don't know how you folks walk in these big shoes.
You should try some little ones, like mine.



No comments:
Post a Comment