Saturday, March 7, 2009

Where in China is Little G?


Some people may ask "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" And some may ask, "Where's Waldo?" And yet others may ask "Where in China is Little G?". So, today I found a colorful map of China with the provinces and I decided to put a star on the province where our little one is waiting for us. He's Guangdong province, in southeastern China, near Hong Kong.




I've been trying to avoid the "he's" or "she's" because we don't have our Referral Acceptance yet. But, I think everyone who is following my blog at this point knows about Little G. If you don't, well, now you do. HE's a HE! And a cute little HE he is! OK, I need to stop at that for now or I'll end up writing more than I'm supposed to.

Anyway, check out the map to find out where Little G is waiting for us. I sure hope that RA comes soooooooooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment